• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M925 No start.....puzzled!

jonsm114

OK Report. Got tired of tapping and flipping.. Unscrewed the connector. As I unscrewed it I heard the valves under the bed activate.....I stopped because I thought the power had been turned off......got into the cab and the gauges were activated, flipped starter and the started right up. shut it off.....left power on and found that there was a bad connection at the plug. Removed and cleaned with contact cleaner...screwed back in and she works fine.

I am going to acquire a spare box....just in case. Thanks for all the suggestions......I really appreciate it.

Jon

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks