• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M925 stalls increasing

sampson123

1986 rebuilt in 2006 I'm told, I have owned for 1.5 years, would run it for short rides every week or so - ran great from day one. Starts quick in warm weather, cranks for a while in the cold, though has recently started stalling on a regular basis at low rpms - though will restart sometimes after cranking for a while sometimes quickly. Only service has been oil / filter change, and new o-rings in the rear four wheels now holding air well, and some Lucas additive to the fuel.

I have a prime pump, though it is not connected (in or out) so I hesitate and have not drained the fuel filter or replaced.

No visible leaks, with the exception of some fuel under my pump on a round canister with two short hoses on the bottom - though this has always been a little wet on start-up and never any past problems - if anything less fuel under the pump these days on start-up.

Have used the search function; air leak, pump adjustment, filters, etc. where do I start?

Lost my confidence in the rig today, she's too big to get home if she doesn't restart...

Looking forward to understanding your thoughts gentlemen.

Regards,
Sampson123

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
If fuel can get out air can get it. Sounds like you have fuel system issues. Been there. You should change the fuel filters. If you are not comfortable doing it yourself find a local diesel shop to do it.
Will