• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M925 - What are these?

gjeans

Just picked up new (to me) M925 in Richmond, VA. Drove 300+miles back home to TN. Love the new truck, but no more 300+ mile trips anytime soon. Unlocked tool box and found new appearing brackets. Not sure what they are? Look like some kind of tow bracket. Can anyone tell me for sure?

Attachments

M813A1

They are Axle Clamps they get used with the tow bar when a wreker picks up he front with the wiffletree on the bumper then the tow bar is atached to the wecker and to the axle clamps on the front axle to keep the broke down vehicle from swaying while on the hook of the wrecker

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks