• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M925 winch

NEIOWA

My Vol Fire Dept converted a newly rebuilt M925 I got from DRMS to a snowplow a few years ago. Have the hydraulic winch and front bumper still sitting in my parking lot. Winch appears to have new cable that has not been unwound. I assume that would be one of items on Red River Depot rebuilt list.

Any input on what market value would be to sell for one or both?

74M35A2

I’d guess at least $500, closer to $1,000 if all the correct frame extension pieces are there. Others may know better though, but I do know where I can buy one for that price, so that’s my reference.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I’d guess at least $500, closer to $1,000 if all the correct frame extension pieces are there. Others may know better though, but I do know where I can buy one for that price, so that’s my reference.
and let it sit in someone else's shop floor for 2 or 3yrs before it gets put on?

smokem joe

My Vol Fire Dept converted a newly rebuilt M925 I got from DRMS to a snowplow a few years ago. Have the hydraulic winch and front bumper still sitting in my parking lot. Winch appears to have new cable that has not been unwound. I assume that would be one of items on Red River Depot rebuilt list.

Any input on what market value would be to sell for one or both?
I'd possibly be interested depending on price

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks