• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M925

TadB

I looked around and cannot find the information i'm looking for. What variation of the M925 had the 8.3 Cummins in it? And what are yalls opinion of this truck/engine?

jrod66

hey man, the search button is your friend, this has been covered multiple times, you need to search and spend some time reading, this will answer all of your questions.

TadB

Thanks guys. I was more so looking for opinions on these trucks? Top speed?

I have found one close to me that I can buy for $8000. It has GA title. Is $8000 resonable for this truck?

Bighurt

8K isn't bad but there are a lot of factors. Mileage, condition, those all play a huge part.

I'd pay 8K for Wreckermans' M927A2 but I wouldn't have paid 8K for my M925.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
$8k sounds pretty decent as long as it runs well, everything functions as intended and it isn't a rust bucket.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks