• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M925a1 wiring diagram

Artisan

Is there a wiring diagram I can "try" to deciper available anywhere.
Looks like I have to replace wire 57.

Barfkiller

From what I can see on "FO-2. M939/A1 Electrical system wiring diagram (2 of 2)" in TM 9-2320-272-23-5, wire number 57 is listed in two different spots. Both are ground wires, one for the air pressure switch.

My truck had issues with the low air buzzer not turning off even with the guage reading 120 psi. Drove me crazy because it would not happen every time I started it. When it would not shut off, I would crawl under and tap the air pressure switch. Took me a while to figure out which one it was. It would shut off after I hit it. I guess the proper term would be smack the $*%# out of it. I am planning a replacement when the weather warms up. It has not been acting up as of late, maybe a good beating is all it needed.

Artisan

My low air warning is not turning ON regularly.
It seems to have a mind of its' own. I can
only start throwing parts at it when I can.

Sometimes the low air light comes on, other times it does not.
This is bad, I want to fix it .

Artisan

If you are going to replace the air pressure switches anyway........I would "tap" on 'em a few times with something heavy.:twisted:

I took one out, rapped it against my desk trying to extract crap.
I guess I should just throw parts at it to be safe.

I know for a fact my truck "sat" for a long time.
When I pulled the fuel filter you can see a DEFINATE
line of rust inside it where water rausted the housing.

little by little I will get er done ...as permits .

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
try the troubleshooting flow chart for the failsafe warning buzzer box. The air pressure switches, light , buzzer all go through this gizmo. it is in tm 9-2320-272-23-1

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks