• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M925a2 1988

charlesmann

a week late and a few dollars short, but here is a vid of a local guy demonstrating the nut welded to the broken bolt method. as he says, gotta use a metric cresent wrench.

how is it coming though with extracting the broken bolts?

3up

I Just got the left-handed drillbits and the German extractor tools so if it doesn't rain today I'll be working on it I'll keep you posted

3up

New to air lines they look like AN fittings but not sure. Im plumbing in an air seat what size are the fittings on the E brake ? Does it go by outside diameter? And i saw a you tube about removing the air valve for the T case does anyone know how to find it? Thank you

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
New to air lines they look like AN fittings but not sure. Im plumbing in an air seat what size are the fittings on the E brake ? Does it go by outside diameter? And i saw a you tube about removing the air valve for the T case does anyone know how to find it? Thank you
1/4" dot fittings.

You do not need to t into your ebrake lines run thru the floor to the frame. Any yellow line you find is on the pressure protection side.

Yellow lines are what you are looking for with the transfer case

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
QUOTE="3up, post: 2422698, member: 89970"]
Finally got it finished had to slow down till i have more money, but she is running great. Hooking up my new air seat in the am waiting for new belt coming in tomorrow. Then off to TMG to get ne tall shoes
[/QUOTE]
I keep on checking every auction...
Keep hoping to find a money tree one of these days.

3up

Not to bad, i broke six off drilled them out heli coil and it was good to go. Take the heater box out to make life easier. I did stat, temp sender idler, all new hoses belt, modern alternator and painted everything i took off. The manifold bolts I got from Cummings didn't fit the holes or threads just weren't quite right it looked right but they weren't right I think they were china bolts. So be aware of that. Took for ever to get all the hoses and gaskets too. Dont be in a hurry its so nice and quiet now. Everything is easy to work on thats why i bought this truck its my home on wheels and my only car besides my motorcycle.

Attachments

3up

I want to thank M35A2 for my alternator upgrade
Its working great and easy upgrade. My stock alternator was putting out 60 volts when ever it decided to cooked both batteries a few gauges and my abs controller and silver relay box, not counting bulbs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks