• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M925A2 oil leaking

MIDDLEMAN

As a newbie where would be the best place to post this? The dive shaft/coupling between the two rear diffs, right where it enters the diff. is seeping a bit on both. (On a regular pickup rear end, I would say it is a bad pinion seal) I am sure I can get it apart, but any tricks? Is this a common problem? Best place to find the parts needed?

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Input is more work than the output pinion seal. Ether one will require the flange nut to be removed. Input needs the whole retainer removed and seal removed from inside of retainer. Output seal can be replaced with just the nut and flange removed and seal replaced.
Not a bad job and helps if you have 3/4 inch air impact to get the pinion nut back to same spot for pinning.
There was a good thread.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks