• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M925A2 oil

MIDDLEMAN

Hello,

I am doing my first oil change after driving the truck home. After looking over some TM's on my truck two questions arise? How many qts. 22 and what weight of oil? My family has been a fan of the Delo series it looks like the TM's spec a straight 30wt? I would be tempted to run 15/40. Any suggestions would be great. I will post some info on the new truck soon.

MtnSnow

15/40 is what the military runs in them. The Delo 400 oil is a good oil and meets the specs for the Cummins motor in your M925a2 Using a 2 quart filter it will take just shy of a full 5 gallon pail if you let it drain till it just drips.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks