• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M925A2 Transmission losing oil

tashaak

Is there another way to cool the transmission other than with antifreeze. Doesn't running the trans fluid through antifreeze increase the risk of leaking into one another. Can the lines be rerouted to a different kind of cooler? Also what are the 3 vents on the stack ,I know one is the trans the other is the transfer case what is the 3rd line venting.

idbankrman

Changed filters and Transmission now works normal. Hot and Cold fluid checks are normal and consistent. Both filters looked ok coming out but its really hard to tell with a spin on if its shot.

Tashaak you should start a new thread on alternate trans cooling methods. This one is stale. I don't know what the third vent line is for.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks