• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M925A2

charlesmann

Better start soaking the exhaust mnt studs/bolts now. There is some stuff out there called knocker loose that is suppose really good. But since pb blaster is more readily available, get that stuff to soaking, esp during operation/running the eng

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Made it home. Ordered new alt. Where to get exhaust manifold gaskets? Or any parts for theses trucks?
Run the part number from the 24P and probably be cheaper than a cummins dealer.

Most parts are available from napa or other truck parts places with the applicable part number from the spreadsheet

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
How do i know what motor i have and what is 24P?
Training manual... Last couple of digits tell you their purpose in life.
-10 is the equivalent to the Operator's Manual
-12 could be the LO or Lubrication Order
-20 could be a listing of MWO's
-24 could be Unit, Direct and General support manual
-24P is the Parts Book(s)

There are plenty of others...

charlesmann

How do i know what motor i have and what is 24P?
Do you have an A1 or A2 series? A2 correct? You should have the 8.3, unless someone changed it out for something else. You’ll want to download the technical manual as mullaney mentioned and start going through them.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
It's an A2 from the picture you posted which is an 8.3 6cta those A2/ engine specific numbers are at the bottom of the spreadsheet

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks