• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M931 question

seano11

Is there a walk way behind the cab like on a normal tractor ? Reason I ask this is I'm bringing a dirt bike back with me and I would like to put it on the work platform if at all possible.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
The spare tire rack, exhaust stack and a tool box are back there but you should have room to put a small bike between the rack and the trailer (if you are connected to a trailer. You will have to work around the IV cable and air lines.

GHall

There's a little diamond plate platform between the 5th wheel and tire rack. As WM said if you have a trailer there is gonna be less room and more obsticles.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks