• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M931A2 CTIS stopped working

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
There are 3 switches in the tank area by the air petcocks. One on each of the 2 air tanks they are for the low air warning and one switch for the ctis. If you look in the TMs at the low air warning system and identify which 2 are for that then the one left will be for the ctis. You can also let the trucks air fill up, shut off the truck but leave the battery switch on and the ignition on run without starting the engine and unplug the air switches one at a time. When you unplug one of the low air switches the low air alarm will come on. If someone in your are has an a2 truck you can swap in their controller to see if that's the issue.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
The part you circled looks like an air safety valve probably set to vent off excess air at around 150psi. Before the abs mods were installed I think more trucks had the safety valve there. The air dryer should have one also now.

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
TM9-2320-272-23-1 page 257 looks like the thing I circled in red in the picture but Im going to look around and see if I can find the ones your talking about,

update , I know what the low air pressure switch looks like, we had to change one on a friends truck. Im still not locating the CTIS one.

Last edited:

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
No I have never seen a manual that shows more than a block diagram of the system. Nothing that shows physical location. But it's down there by the other two. It has 2 wires coming out of it. There isn't much else down there like that.

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Is there anyone that can post a picture or help out, im going to try a few other things tomorrow but this part sure seems like the cause of the issue, would be nice to fix the easier things. Jay

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks