• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M931A2 Cummins basic info request

dabtl

So, I either have 18 quarts or 22 quarts oil capacity. I see the M939A1 has 22 and the M939A2 has 18 quarts. My M931A2 then would require 18 quarts? Still confusing but I will catch on. I promise.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A1, 14 liter

A2, 8.3 liter

Engine displacement.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You should have a data tag on your dash.

It tells you the oil capacity, and TM numbers to use.

Same as most military trucks.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
It sorta HELPS to READ the TMs that covers the trucks you own, there is a LOT of tid bits of interesting info in them, like HOW MUCH OIL to put in at a oil change, because if MORE oil is drained then what goes in at the oil change just might indicate a slight problem.

dabtl

You should have a data tag on your dash.

It tells you the oil capacity, and TM numbers to use.

Same as most military trucks.
To be perfectly honest, I have yet to drive the tractor. I got it a couple of years ago in trade and it has mostly sat or been driven in parades by friends. So, I have yet to see the data tag!

It may get some use pulling an M113 around, but that will be later this Spring.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks