• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M931A2 Eastern Surplus

zigs45

I'm looking to purchase a bobbed M931A2. Does anybody have experience with purchasing one from Eastern Surplus? Happy with truck, Quality etc. I would be importing it to Canada as there is literally nothing but junk up here and need it bobbed for a variety of reasons.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I'm looking to purchase a bobbed M931A2. Does anybody have experience with purchasing one from Eastern Surplus? Happy with truck, Quality etc. I would be importing it to Canada as there is literally nothing but junk up here and need it bobbed for a variety of reasons.
I wouldn't but thats just me. You will spend more and even they sell junk too even if it doesnt show it. Buy one from a member here.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

snowtrac nome

I don't know I would knock estern surplus I have had no dealings with them, they are in business to make money and I have seen some of their products it seems you get what you pay for from them. that said what others are saying about importing a modified vehicle is good advice. if importing a modified 5 tone will be a problem than you might look into a 4x4 lmtv instead. they are newer but there is some of them out there that are also junk

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't know I would knock estern surplus I have had no dealings with them, they are in business to make money and I have seen some of their products it seems you get what you pay for from them. that said what others are saying about importing a modified vehicle is good advice. if importing a modified 5 tone will be a problem than you might look into a 4x4 lmtv instead. they are newer but there is some of them out there that are also junk
Are you kidding me?????? Just look at how many fire departments, and other buyers they have screwed over with shoddy workmanship and bait and switch tactics.......... And I can attest to that as I have had dealings with them and got burned doing so............

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm no barracks lawyer but slinging mud without documented, public knowledge that has been vetted is looking for a law suit. I have been and will continue being a customer of Eastern and have been satisfied with their service. I shop around for part, price and condition. I buy the best deal I can find. Many, not all, times this is Eastern.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let's all play by the rules...

• Do not post Repetitive pro or anti-vendor material. Anti-vendor material that is not well-founded (3rd party hearsay) will not be tolerated. Excessive pro-vendor posting (cheer leading) will not be tolerated either.

I haven't been able to deal with them due to high shipping costs. I wanted a replacement quarter fender for an M915 tractor, the shipping was three times as much as the part. I know I'm a long way from them but I bought one and had it shipped less then 1/3 of their total.

71m109a3

I've never bought a vehicle from them but I have purchased parts on several occasions. They were nice people to deal with and the prices I paid were reasonable. As with any vehicle purchase, I'd try to inspect it in person, if at all possible.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks