• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M931A2 in need of pto/wetkit and duals!

FarmerupNorth

Hi there everyone. I just bought a M931A2 and am going to use it on my dairy farm. Two things im need help with-
1. I need a pto and hydraulics to run a dump trailer and a walking floor trailer.
Does any have any knowlegde of the pto that fits on this truck?? There isn't
a lot of room.....

2. I would like to dual up the 14.00R20 tire s on the rear of the truck? Is this possible ? I ' ve read about 'bridge truck ' that have dualled up 1600x20, will these rims fit on my M931A2?
Thanks !

350TacoZilla

bridge truck wheels require spacers to run but are meant exactly for the 14.00r20's so they would work for that. They do put you over width for road use (I understand your using it on farm but wasnt sure if it ever hit pavement). If you are looking to make it so truck has low ground pressure you might also look into the bridge truck wheels but run 395 goodyears on them instead of 14.00's, the 395's are bit shorter (46 vs 48) but are good bit wider and the goodyears are wider on the tread than michelins of same size.

FarmerupNorth

Hi NDT,I just tried to fit a Chelsea 221XCAJP-W3XD, same part # as the ones form Eriks, to my M931A2 and the shifting plate that is bolted to the pto is hitting the upper part of the frame rail. I've noticed that there is a complete winch kit for sale on ebay and the chelsea pto there has the shift plate on top,not on the side. Has anyone else had this trouble? I don't really want to cut the frame anymore ? Does anyone have the Chelsea model / part # for the pto s that were onrignally made for the winch kits? Thanks

FarmerupNorth

Where can I find these bridge truck rim/tires ?? Do you know the military truck #'s for the bridge trucks? I'm pretty green at this stuff yet. Width is not an issue here! My CTIS will probably be the next hurdle..... do the rims with the spacer require a longer stud in the hub? Thanks for your help!

tobyS

C & C sells new Chelsea kits for the PTO with cables. They are much closer than California to you for shipping. I'm making a dump trailer but going with an engine/pump so will not require a dedicated truck with hydraulics and quick connects or long hoses. Electric will do it too, but it takes a little longer for the dump. PM me for some more information about what I have found for hydraulics.

Andy1234

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks