• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M931a2

Glen Grenon

I have a 1990 M931A2, serial# 3103179. I'm in need of a wiring schematic. Water got into part of the 63 pin coupler on the right side of the rig under the dash. It burnt one wire that I know of and now the e-brake won't release. The number on the wire is 3A. I could use some help!

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I have a 1990 M931A2, serial# 3103179. I'm in need of a wiring schematic. Water got into part of the 63 pin coupler on the right side of the rig under the dash. It burnt one wire that I know of and now the e-brake won't release. The number on the wire is 3A. I could use some help!
E brake has nothing to do with the wires. Unless you mean the buzzer wont quit buzzing

Glen Grenon

Thanks for the reply. No, the buzzer shuts off when its released. Did you send the wiring schematic ? If so thank you very much! I've been working on tractors most of my life but this is a different beast. Did they use fusible links instead of fuses? The way that wire burnt was just like a fusible link. The problem may lie else where. The brake issue only started after that wire burnt and I noticed that 3A wire goes to the alternator which my have grounded to the pin housing. I really appreciate your help. Thank you!

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you are referring to the park brake by the seat, it has a cable going underneath to the mechanical brake. The air switch under the handle works the air park brakes. There are no electrics involved, as Wes said.