• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M932a2 not starting.

CHIEFSONN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Having trouble starting my m932a2, batteries were replaced connections are clean and tight.
Alternator was replaced months earlier,
I'm getting 24.9 volts at The batteries the starter and alternator.
I am not getting any responds, no clicks nothing . I moved the shifter, I dont think it is the neutral safety switch.
If l can get some advice it will be appreciated thanks.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought a 24 volt remote starter switch for if and when the PCB goes south . Kept it in the truck when out and about or tool box when working around the yard. I only had the Cummins 250 and would use the thumb screw and remote when I had a no start with cab controls. From reading threads the Cummins 8.3 you would need remote starter switch and zip ties to hold back the shut down solenoid. So master on then use remote. Yes BFH can also be use for other jobs.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks