• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M934 with the 250 and duals in the back, adding tag trailer air brakes valves

M934flatbed

I may be in the wrong place for it, but I had a question on the 5 tons, I took the expandavan off off the back (going to use it for a cabin in the front field by a pond I'm going to dig but it's by a campfire spot for now) and I'm in the process of putting a 20 ft flatbed on (overhangs a bit, might chop or let the back float or removeable) and I know it has the military style trailer air brakes, but I was seeing if anyone has added civilian air brakes for tag trailers, I'd like to keep military style and add civilian if possible, I'm sure bigger air tank is a must, I'm pretty mechanically inclined but I don't have much experience in the area. Much appreciated! All input welcome

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Also, a 20 foot bed is what comes on the M927/M928. The bed on the M927/M928 does overhang the back a good amount.

m928 (rear).JPGCopy of IM000532.jpg38330953.jpg

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
It will severely over hang on a 934 even with the spare tire carrier removed. By about 18 to 24 inches