• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m934a2 dimensional drawing

wilber

I'm looking for a drawing that shows the overall dimensions of a M934a2. A data plate showing the wheelbase, overall length, etc would be great. I've tried the Resources tab and can't get it to open.

thanks in advance for help. I'm trying to make sure this truck will fit on a drop deck trailer with a 24' well.

wilber

Thanks Derrickl112. I'm thinking the tires will sit in the well with an overall length of 22' I'm trying to figure out the length of the overhangs front and back to see if it will sit flat or we'll have to put the front tires over the trailer axle.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks