• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m934a2 heating/cooling unit

smurph

NSN 4120-01-330-6543, Model MH-40-MP is what mine has in it. I have seen them on that popular auction sight before.

You might try posting up in the Parts Wanted section of the forum with those numbers.

It is a 36,000 BTU unit that is waaaaaaaaay overkill. It will heat the box to tropical temperatures in arctic conditions. And it will cool the box to arctic temperatures in hot desert conditions. It is also 3 phase. And it is LOUD. If my truck didn't come with one already in it, I would seriously think about getting a ~15,000 BTU window unit in there and running the whole box on single phase. Yeah... I know... The household window units are too nice and silvery or white. But they make 383 green paint to make them look better. :)