• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M935?

Piper Cub

I don't really know why, but I am now on a quest to find a M935 truck.

I was looking through the TMs for the 939 trucks and noticed that M935, M935A1 and M935A2 is listed in several places as a shop van, but there is no drawing and they aren't listed on the cover either. Searching SS didn't bring up anything, many M934s and M820s but no 935s. Searching Google brought up a Youtube video of an MRAP trainer that was described as a 935, but I don't think that's right. Google also found a M935 precision guided mortar, which although cool, was not what I was looking for. I couldn't find a single picture of an M935, lots of other 939 trucks, but not one 935.

So my question now is- were any M935s ever produced or were they only an accidental mention in the manuals?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks