• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M936 Front Window Gaskets?

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Is there a source for front window gaskets? The rubber on mine is cracked in a few places. Also really hard, Not much flex at all. I am guessing that is the source of the rainwater happening inside the cab. I can use a business card and slide it most of the way around the "seal" that isn't sealing.

And, is there a simple process to replace those gaskets or seals?

Front Window Seals.jpg

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Is there a source for front window gaskets? The rubber on mine is cracked in a few places. Also really hard, Not much flex at all. I am guessing that is the source of the rainwater happening inside the cab. I can use a business card and slide it most of the way around the "seal" that isn't sealing.

And, is there a simple process to replace those gaskets or seals?

View attachment 800434
Put em in the freezer before you try to install em

@Swamp Donkey has gaskets

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks