• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M936A1 Wrecker Cruising Speed

nf6x

Feral Engineer
I'm curious about how an M936A1 wrecker drives on the highway. The -10 TM doesn't appear to indicate that it has a lower top speed than a regular M923, in contrast to my M543A2 wrecker which I think is geared lower than the cargo variants of its family. Is the M936A1 geared the same as the M939-series cargo trucks? Can an M936A1 comfortably cruise at 55 MPH on the highway, or does it run out of power before it gets there?

Just curious... I'm certainly not contemplating another ill-advised truck purchase... :whistle:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm pretty sure it's geared the same as all the other M939 trucks. I say that because I've got one and it seems to go as fast as the others, it just takes a long time to get there. It's hard to cruise at 55 if there are hills involved.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
The 543/816 are all geared the same as there brother and sister trucks except a special build (Honest John, ect)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks