• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M936a2 abs

funky winkerbean

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a 936A2 with abs and the light is on. Was wondering if anyone knows what I can use to diagnose problem and where it gets plugged in at?

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Did you check the 2 fused tucked under the drivers dash? There is a diagnostic plug under the passenger side dash. You need a specific reader for it though. How is your voltage gauge reading?

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Probably the control box clicking. The readers are few and far between. Check the fuses. Check your battery voltage overcharging alternator will kill the abs ecu.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you have not been waiting for the abs to do it's thing before starting, or shutting off the truck incorrectly, you may have damaged the controller.

All in the TMs(which are free to download on this site and on several others).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks