• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m936A2 vice mounting plate

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I believe the M936A2 wreckers do not come with a vice mounting plate. I have seen that m936A2 wreckers have a tray installed on the front of the frame on both sides to hold counter weights.

Has anyone installed a vice plate on a M936A2 with the counter weight tray also installed? Will they both fit at the same time?

Thanks for the feedback!

Artisan

If it is the same bumper as an M925A1, I have a kit
I designed and had cut w/ a water-jet machine.

It comes in two pieces, you weld the final
piece. (trust me on this, works wayyy better this way

It looks store-bought if you do it right. They are on Ebay.
Search for M939 Vise Plate or CLICK HERE
(my ebay ad so rules say it is ok to link to it.)

I have pics on EBAY, you can see the two unfinished parts
and you can see them welded up and you can see it installed.

SS members get 10% off.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the feedback.

Today with GoldnEagle's help we mounted an A2 winch with the counterweight trays ( I will use them for ammo box storage & misc storage) on my m923. The vice plate fit perfectly as the passenger's side counterweight tray only uses 3 bolts on the top and the cut out on the side lets you bolt the vice plate in from the side with no issues.

Looks like some a2's maybe had the vice plate added in the field?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks