• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M939 Air tank help

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Just get a new one. Like 40 bucks. There are two or three different versions of it. There is a O ring inside of it if you take it apart. Replace it. Try it again. There is a video of what one version looks like. The other one similar to it just has different fittings.

1 line is air incoming. 2 lines go out to your front brakes. One line dumps into a 3way fitting on the drivers frame rail behind the step which then branches into the intake pipe. It is like a proportion valve. similar.

When you take it off make sure you do not get the middle and bottom drivers side lines crossed. or put it back on rather.The longer one actually goes to the middle. The shorter one goes to the bottom. If yours are not painted over I think green goes on bottom. mine are all black.

https://youtu.be/GG9H5Zc52qM

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks