• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M939 alternator regulator

The other day my voltage gauge on my m925a1 truck started going from green to red bouncing around. I made it home and I tested to output voltage on the alternator according to the Tm's and I was getting 35+ volts out the alternator. I shut it off before I fried anything and then I removed the alternator from the truck so I could figure out what was wrong. I tested and made sure it wasn't grounded out and it was not. So all that left was the regulator. I tried finding a new regulator online and all I could come up with was this one.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389144562.369903.jpg
Compared to the picture I took of the regulator it looks nothing like it. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389144640.516225.jpg Also, it doesnt look like it removable from the housing. All I was wondering is what have you guys done to fix this problem? I know my alternator is fine because it is producing voltage and I dont want to buy another alternator because they aren't cheap. Any help is appreciated, thanks! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389144889.471095.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks