• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M939 driveshaft KS to TN

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got a front driveshaft for a M939 that I need to get from Salina,KS to Dickson,TN.

Just wanting to see if anyone was passing through.

yamabro

Hey Ty I've got to go to Memphis sometime here in the near future to pick up some watercrafts.
If the time line is right I can pick up in Memphis for you and bring it on home

Bighurt

I'm supposed to head through KS on my way to MS, I also have to stop in AL, and St Louis. Not confirmed on the trip yet...bu tit will be some time this summer. Just need the USAF to figure out their 7 P's.

:beer:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
At the end of June I can get it to Nashville on my way down to Huntsville, but that is 3 months away.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks