• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m939 essential spare parts

Baradium

I got lucky and my truck came with a good amount of stuff in the tool boxes (they had padlocks on them).

I can't believe that no one has mentioned duct tape. Don't skimp on quality. I also like to carry electrical tape in case I find a wire that had been rubbing.

Can't stress enough the importance of a good fire extinguisher... or 5. It can be the difference between having to do some electrical work and having to find another truck.

I like having a good tow strap too, Suprman has some nice 44,000 lb rated ones in the classifieds.

I love LED lights and would have a full set on my truck if the prices were more affordable. Speaking of light, a good flashlight or other work light. I'm going to mount some LED work lights on my trailer and I've been thinking of mounting a couple on some type of removable mount with a 20ft or so cord so I can use them around the truck and trailer if I have any issues. This is a gooseneck with my civvy truck, but it's got me thinking about making a plug in set that can use the slave connection for the 5 ton.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks