• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M939 hardtop on a 2011 Honda Civic

army_nurse

My son and I went on a 25 hour trip to and from Wreckerman's on Saturday to recover a hardtop I bought from him. We strapped it to the top of his honda. Great trip. He is leaving for Navy basic in January so I was glad to get the time with him. We got to see some of wreckerman's green iron and he even fed us turkey sandwiches!!!!!! Now to fix up the hardtop and get it installed. BIG THANKS TO WRECKERMAN FOR THE AFFORDABLE HARDTOP!!!!!

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hahahaha, they thought it was turkey...

Didn't notice there were 4 drumsticks, did ya?

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
It was a pleasure to meet Mark and his son. I had my doubts when I saw the Hondo but they made it work with some "redneck engineering" and shrink wrap.

And it was turkey......yep....turkey....raised it out back in a cage.

I swear it was turkey.:wreckerman893:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks