• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M939 manuals.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I recently picked up a 1990 M939 truck. I was wondering if anyone can tell me where I can get a hard copy of the operators & parts manual for this truck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Guessing that you have already found the PDF versions of the manuals?

Finding real paper copies is a little more difficult.
A good source is a trip through a local gun show.
There are generally several guys that setup with books and manuals.

Another possibliity is your local Printer.
They could print the PDFs and punch or bind them for you.

wrenchturner6238

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I found a 4 volume set of hard copy ( they are copies of the original) manuals on ebay that I bought recently not sure if still there. They come in 3 ring binders seem to be a good option

Guyfang

Staff member
It behooves you to find out what is the highest change number, and then find out if the TM you are buying has it. Or at least close. If a TM has 12 changes, and your TM you bought has 2, well, not good. You might be able to find some of the changes, but they HAVE TO be incorporated in numerical order.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks