• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M939 Rear Leaf Spring U Bolt Retaining Nuts, Hex Size?

74M35A2

Replacing all 12 torque-rod (dog bone) end links this weekend, preparing tools now. Anybody know the nut size hold the rear leaf spring pack together? I may need to take this apart to get to the upper center link end castle nuts. Not enough time to cut them off and replace, so they will be disassembled and reused. I'm at work, and forgot to measure them on my way out the door this morning. Thanks.

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Make the wrench and you don't even have to get out the jack. Take another look at that heavy spring pack and CARCed over nuts and U-bolts. It's not worth it. Make the wrench...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks