• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M939 winch system specs for hydraulic pump,

hot rod deuce

Hey guys, I'm working on two M925 projects, a water truck and a dump. I'm wondering if any one knows the specs on the hydraulic pump or PTO? Looking for something as simple as GPM at X engine RPM, or even pump cubic inches/displacement and I could figure the rest. Also looking for system pressure relief valve setting.

If no one has the info I will dive in and figure it out so any one wanting to run a hydraulic gizmo would have the info.

Thanks

jdknech

I am under the impression that at gov. speed (2100 rpm) the pump flows 25gpm... i could be wrong though... contact M16TY, he has all the specs for the M939A0/A1 Hyd. system..

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let me give it a shot off the top of my head.

I think the pump is rated at 14gpm @ 1,000 rpm. The PTO turns right at 2,000 rpm at governed speed so that gives you right at 24-26gpm. This is all going by memory as it been awhile and the spec sheet is at work. I can give you concrete figures after I look at the sheet.

You can also do a google search for "vickers vane pump specs" and it will tell you how to decipher the model number.

Last edited: