• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M939 wiper blades

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Need help identifying the right wiper blades for a M923.

The parts quick reference shows Napa 60-1450 which is a 14inch hd wiper blade and an anco 51-18 which is a hd 18 inch wiper blade.

I also saw a listing from a surplus vendor showing 12 inch?

Could anyone who has changed one , provide me with the aftermarket brand and part number?

Or could someone measure the length of their wiper blade and post a closeup picture of it so i can identify the mounting point?

Just trying to pick up some before i go on a recovery Tue?

Happy Mardi Gras!

Juan

Beerslayer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I used the NAPA 16-1450 and it fit good.

When you replace the blade, it mounts with an included stainless screw with lock nut. Don't tighten the nut too tight as it needs a little play in it to keep in contact with the windshield.

FFRCobra

Sorry for resurrecting an old post but for those searching for answers and finding this thread, 16-1450 doesn't exist at NAPA anymore but the 60-1450 does and they appear to be the correct 14" blade and at only $6 each.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Will bring this back to help a few folks out. I use a 14inch Rain X latitude blade. You need a longer bolt to get it to reach thru the blade and arm.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Attachments

Last edited:

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
ANCO still makes them.
Installed a new set a few weeks ago.
Comes with new hardware.

Can’t find the part number now.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks