• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M939a0 Super Single Conversion

DeMilitarized

A little confusing here but I assume it is the same. I have an m931a2 with dual g177s and I want to convert it back to super singles. I want to know what all I would need. Do I need to change out the studs or just get new nuts?

TJ4man

A little confusing here but I assume it is the same. I have an m931a2 with dual g177s and I want to convert it back to super singles. I want to know what all I would need. Do I need to change out the studs or just get new nuts?
Different lugnuts. Remember there are RH and LH thread lugs, depending upon which side of the truck. There are a few vendors that carry them in sets of 10.

Skoal_Bro

OK, Let me gety this straight. When converting the rears from duals to singles, I discard the inner 3/4 stud nut, and install the tire using lug nuts threaded the saqme as the inner 3/4 stud nut? What and where on the lugnuts?
Thanks in advance.

JB in NC
1970 M35A2
1969 M35A2

DeMilitarized

OK, Let me gety this straight. When converting the rears from duals to singles, I discard the inner 3/4 stud nut, and install the tire using lug nuts threaded the saqme as the inner 3/4 stud nut? What and where on the lugnuts?
Thanks in advance.

JB in NC
1970 M35A2
1969 M35A2
Yep. Just take the bud nut off and the studs will be the same as the front. Standard semi stuff and just put new lug nuts on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks