• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M939A2 Red Dot Compressor Mount Kit Group Buy

74M35A2

Thanks for your interest Mike. I'll fab together the first prototype within the next 2 weeks and post installed pics, then list as available in classifieds. Ships in primer, paint your favorite flavor. This will be easier, faster, lighter, zero maintenance, and a lower priced way to throw an A/C compressor onto any 8.3L in our family.

74M35A2

I now have all materials required to make this happen, and will start fabricating it this week. Places Sanden ear mount A/C compressor on the factory serpentine drive system, AND on the correct side of the engine (passenger). Will not require you to pull your fan and puncture a radiator tube. The Sanden ear mount compressor is equipped in many of the Red Dot kits, and also universally accessible through the aftermarket for a very reasonable price, and even lower cost for import versions of it. As soon as the first is fabbed, installed, and operational on my 925A2, I will post pics and an ad in the classifieds. You may need to re-index your tensioner (simple task), TBD. This will be for the Cummins 8.3L applications only. No 250's, LDT/S, 6.2/5, Onan DJ's, etc... You're going to love it, and the Kenway Red Dot compressor mount kit value may drop to $100 price or less due to it. Nobody wants V belts on their serpentine system unless they have no other choice. I plan to offer the required longer serpentine belt and compressor (genuine Sanden or clone, your choice) as line item options for only a few dollars above their acquisition cost, or will freely post and provide the info for you to source on your own. -74