• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M939A2 tranny fluid

pigpen60

I dont know whats in it currently, I was told it wasnt showing on the D/S and that I needed to figure out what to use. So if its ATF I use Dextron? and if its Motor oil I use 15/40?.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Change the spin on filter under the hood. Probably needs it anyway and you will know which. Cheap NAPA 1268 or wix 51268 and a qt of whaever fluid you have. Can not remember if it has a fluid sample port also?

fpchief

Not sure what fluid you are going with but another member found a good deal on full synthetic ATF buckets with me off ebay and also Napa sells buckets of dex 3 for about $65.00

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks