• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M939a2 Winch Control Tower Needed

Flatlander

I purchased a complete winch kit for my M923A2. The kit came with a control head tower for an A1. Does anyone have an A2 tower they would like to sell, or trade for my A1 tower?

I also have an A1 pto shaft that I can modify, but if anyone has an A2 shaft they would like to sell or trade I would be interested!

Attachments

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I purchased a complete winch kit for my M923A2. The kit came with a control head tower for an A1. Does anyone have an A2 tower they would like to sell, or trade for my A1 tower?

I also have an A1 pto shaft that I can modify, but if anyone has an A2 shaft they would like to sell or trade I would be interested!
You may check with csmdavis.

A mod will move this to the parts wanted section since thats what your seeking.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

lindsey97

I have a brand new A2 pto driveshaft in the box I will trade you for your A0/A1. You will also need longer pto engage cable, and winch direction control cable. Oshkosh equipment has a good website with pics and nsn's so you can figure out what you need.

Flatlander

I looked up those cables on the Oshkosh equipment site. I see the pto engage cable is different, longer it looks like, for the A2. They don't specify different cables for the winch control. Those may be the same for a1 and A2. Thanks for the direction on this!

lindsey97

I don't an A2 nor have I worked on one, so I could be incorrect about the winch spool valve cable length being different for a n A2.
A seller on ebay named glistam1 has the spool valve winch control cable for $59 shipped. They are NOS.

I haven't found a source for NOS pto cables at a decent price yet.

Check out www.cablecraft.com. Find a dealer for them near you, my closest dealer is OKC, Perfection truck parts on Reno. If you have an old cable for a pattern, They can build a new cable for you.

Will be calling you this weekend about the PTO driveshft trade.

Lindsey 405-207-7490

74M35A2

I've heard A2 winch control towers are hen's teeth. Not sure how true that is. If the above mentioned one does not pan out, mine will be available for purchase after January, and is a genuine A2 winch control tower, with levers and cables, all in great working condition, currently in use on operating M925a2. It will be much pricier than his cost though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks