• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M944a1 or M811 any one know where to get tent sides!

1z-bar

Need the tent sides for my M944a1 {need polls to, or dim. and picture of the tops} Does any one know where to get any? I would pay for plans if some one would have those. My local tent shop said they could make the sides if they had dim.
Any help would be welcomed.:jumpin:

Attachments

1z-bar

Still looking for tent polls and sides!! Or pictures and mesurments. I would be happy to donate to your truck fund for eather of them!!

Mark3395

I've got the canvas but not the poles. I'd sure appreciate drawings of the polse too, or a chance to see some.

If you can get to Western Illinois I'd let you measure the canvas. We used to have a firm in the area that made tents etc but I suspect thse mosters would be cashy. Does anybody know who originally made the canvas elements? Perhaps they'd be interested again if we could get enough folks together.

Mark

54reo

I have two sets of the poles, and if I ever get the time I plan to lay them out in order to provide the details. As far as the canvas sides go, I only have one complete set. I was able to make contact with the OEM for the US Gov. but they were quite proud of them. In the range of $750 per piece! (I will have to reference the TM again, but I believe there are 7 separate sections.)

1z-bar

The tent place that I am working with is curently making tents for the gov. They are making them tan and they told me they could make it out of the same stuff. They make polls too!When i give them the dim. they could give me a qoute, How is the tent atached to the truck? Is their steel rods that go through the tent or does it just hook on? I may have to make a road trip to Ill. to get dim.

12Bravo

I have the repair manuals for the trailer mounted shop set along with manuals for both the 800 and 900 series shop sets. Give me a little time and I can copy instructions for installing the frame and curtains. The frame itself doesn't have a NSN but has a P/N.