• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M944A1 recovery

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
reb87 said:
My michelin tires dont have a speed rating on them. anybody want to chime in on the speed rating???
Michelin specs say 56 MPH.

I ran 60-65 in my 923A2 going down I-95 for about 3 hours. I'm not recommending that anyone else do that, but it worked just fine for me. Keep an eye on inflation pressures and tread temps. A blow-out would be catastrophic at that speed, especially on the steering axle. Max speed specified in the -10 is 55 for vehicles with ABS.

Ord22

In the army, It was in a engineer unit. We called it the "Batmobile", because of how it opens up. I seen it work fully whenever we was in the field. Awesome piece of equipment!! Basically, It was a machine shop on wheels. It made anything and everything.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks