• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M950A2 Cargo

This project turned out to be a very handy and usefull truck by combineing the M915a2 and the extra M35 dropside duece bed we had . Removed the muffler for more clearance and installed a straight pipe . Which is quiter in the cab than the muffler after removeing the ramps and 5th wheel Newtered an I notched the rear cross member and built a gooseneck ball into it with the saftey hooks and all . Now its time to see if the duece bed will accually work or if we will be forced to find a different bed but after measuring 5 times cutting 9 it looks like it will and sure enought it fit perfectly even the factory duece rear mudd flaps were perfect. Newtered and son notched the bed from cross member to cross member for the gooseneck door which is a perfect tit for the reciever of the gooseneck . Looks great and works great too Thanks for the help Andyindy ,Newtered and Son . will post finished pics tomorrow heres the begining truck

Attachments

Bighurt

That bed looks way short...height wise.

Even though I own both I guess I never realized how different in height the cabs truly are...

Looks good...Need some distance shots full frame side shot preferred as well...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks