• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M998 Starter Solonoid adjuster cover

LouWon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone have the part # or who would have the cover fro the solonoid adjuster, I had to take my starte out to replace a broken bolt, and I noticed that this cover is missing
1717515232632.png1717515275325.png

LouWon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just spoke with Tom at Southern, they did not have it, he did provide the part # and I was able to get it on Flee bay
Generator Yoke Adj Parts Kit 2920003026342 M998 Hummer Starter Lever Pin 90-2206

Thanks again

1717592425874.png

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Grand total with shipping is $13.02, the parts are $7.98
It won’t break the piggy bank 😂
Yes, I saw that, there is no reason for AMG to charge $23, but then again not every company has the ability to move stuff like Midway, there stuff gets picked packed and out the door with no human intervention, those parts would probably cost $4-5 to ship.
I just keep a running cart with spares I think I will need until I get enough to make the shipping worth while and need a part right away.
Glad you found them reasonable!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks