• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M998 to M1043 Build

04mustang

So I got this M998 from VA on GovPlant with the intentions of selling it. One of the people that came to look at it fell in love with my first hmmwv that I had put a lot of love and care into (i.e. ECV front end, 4 man, cargo divider, cargo cover, 24 bolt rims w/mtr, jw speaker headlights and all led lights, you get the picture). So long story short he got my baby and I took the money and decided to keep this truck and get a slant back kit from a fellow SS member.
This slant back is no ordinary setup though, the roof is SF GMV original and the sponsons and cargo hatch are supplemental armor, with blast shields. Ive been putting this kit together for a while now and prior to paint I sanded down the cargo hatch where the previous owner told me there was a unit logo that he taped over years ago and found something very cool.
Enjoy the photos!
Thanks,
Corey

Attachments

orgnal

So I got this M998 from VA on GovPlant with the intentions of selling it. One of the people that came to look at it fell in love with my first hmmwv that I had put a lot of love and care into (i.e. ECV front end, 4 man, cargo divider, cargo cover, 24 bolt rims w/mtr, jw speaker headlights and all led lights, you get the picture). So long story short he got my baby and I took the money and decided to keep this truck and get a slant back kit from a fellow SS member.
This slant back is no ordinary setup though, the roof is SF GMV original and the sponsons and cargo hatch are supplemental armor, with blast shields. Ive been putting this kit together for a while now and prior to paint I sanded down the cargo hatch where the previous owner told me there was a unit logo that he taped over years ago and found something very cool.
Enjoy the photos!
Thanks,
Corey
Awesome!

McReddy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks