• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M998 Transport needed from Lake Butler, Florida to Spring Lake, NC

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
If you send it to me i will put it in the pool account for recovery ops to help offset fuel costs on those.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

sandcobra164

Are you staying at Swamps or my place before you pick up the next loader? We might need to start a new thread "Where is Simp Headed?" so we can keep track of you or prepare to be ready for you. I think I speak for everyone when I say We Appreciate all the hard driven miles for members on here.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Funny thing i was dropping the hmmwv off as bikeman drove by the house randomly. Had dinner with him and crashing at his place tonight.

Ill be by swamps place Tuesday probably. I think i am hauling a deuce from NC to AL but its not set in stone yet. Otherwise ill be down thru swamps on Tuesday to pickup parts and head to Albany. Ill get the other loader and head to KY with it during the night. Not sure of a route yet. Will update.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, no ****. Talk about random. I was driving home from watching the football game at my local sports bar and saw green iron out of the corner of my eye. The road sucks to turn around in, so I just parked past and walked back. Lo and behold it was simp and rodney. I just asked "Steel Soldiers?" and went from there.

Thankfully I'm at my house and not my APT anymore. Got plenty of room and he can get out in the morning without having to turn around. My place is filled with boxes, but the couch is open!

FloridaAKM

Fuel money sent after payday finally rolled around, sorry it took a week, but now I am having to pay hospital bills & didn't get FMLA/short term disability payments yet.
If you send it to me i will put it in the pool account for recovery ops to help offset fuel costs on those.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Fuel money sent after payday finally rolled around, sorry it took a week, but now I am having to pay hospital bills & didn't get FMLA/short term disability payments yet.
Not a problem alan. Thanks.

FloridaAKM

M-1082 is finally home in Florida @ my house after pulling her from Jame's place in Newberry. The 30 mile trip home was a breeze except for a group of 40+ bicycles that took over the entire lane of traffic running @ a fast speed of 20 mph. The road was a two lane narrow road with very few passing areas due to hills. Never ran into that before in any vehicle. After getting home, pressure washing the trailer free of red clay, erecting the heavy metal frame( anyone person who has put one together knows what I am talking about) I was done for the rest of the day. Thanks again to all who helped get this beast home to Florida! Pictures next week!