• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MA Medfield Day - Police Command Deuce pictures

AnonymousOne

I saw this and thought you guys would enjoy what one police department did to their deuce / M35a2.

I tried to get a lot of pic's incase someone here is interested in trying this on their truck.

Attachments

Bowtie70SS

Mobile command center? My 109a2 that I removed the box off of was a Swat team vehicle for some town in Indiana. I guess they were not in very much of a hurry to get anywhere.

Heath_h49008

If my kid was lost in the woods, and a search needed to be coordinated, that looks like a darn good truck for the job.

Even better, that town used reasonably priced parts, assembled without a lot of fanfare, but from all appearances quite capable of doing the work.

I'm impressed. Thanks for the pics!

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
These command posts typically do not get a whole lot of use. It would probably be good if the truck was stored inside, or at least under a roof. Cuts down on the typical rust, less leaves wedged everywhere and less of the associated cosmetic and technical issues.