• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MA Medfield Day - Police Command Deuce pictures

AnonymousOne

I saw this and thought you guys would enjoy what one police department did to their deuce / M35a2.

I tried to get a lot of pic's incase someone here is interested in trying this on their truck.

Attachments

Bowtie70SS

Mobile command center? My 109a2 that I removed the box off of was a Swat team vehicle for some town in Indiana. I guess they were not in very much of a hurry to get anywhere.

Heath_h49008

If my kid was lost in the woods, and a search needed to be coordinated, that looks like a darn good truck for the job.

Even better, that town used reasonably priced parts, assembled without a lot of fanfare, but from all appearances quite capable of doing the work.

I'm impressed. Thanks for the pics!

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
These command posts typically do not get a whole lot of use. It would probably be good if the truck was stored inside, or at least under a roof. Cuts down on the typical rust, less leaves wedged everywhere and less of the associated cosmetic and technical issues.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks