• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mack wreckers

tcody

This is the only picture I could find. Based on the front markings and the steering wheel on the right I think it is Australian or British. Pretty sweet truck!

That front end metal is strange. The hood looks to be a DM800 but the fenders look like a DM600.

They are not DM's because the cab it not offset
More like Rd 800's. Down under they call them Flintstones. When I was young one of my first trucks was a DM 800, not much HP, plenty of gears 18 speed twin stick and 55,000 lb. rears. I also drove a RD 600 I liked the center cab better than the offset.

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is the only picture I could find. Based on the front markings and the steering wheel on the right I think it is Australian or British. Pretty sweet truck!
Yup - they are Australian. Made in country.
The wreckers replaced their M816's.

There are a couple of former RAEME guys on here that occasionally contribute - but it's their summer now so are probably on the beach and not online!

Cargo versions too:
103 Fd Wksp 2.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks