• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MADDAWG308 Big Thanks

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
This summer I met up with Mike (MADDAWG308) at my storage locker. He bought some things but he also offered to work with me in selling stuff from the locker. Since I couldn't stick around and he couldn't take a lot of stuff with him at that time, we left and I went back to TX. He called and said he had some buyers. So Dad had to open the locker for him, keeping in mind Dad can barely recognize a deuce 9 out of 10 times. Mike help me selling a lot of stuff which was a huge help!!!! He is also considered a 'trusted agent' with product and money.

In addition to this, for many years I was looking for a specific radio for my jeep. Mike ran into three of them at Gilbert, opted for the best one, negotiated a great price and paid for it before it could get away. Contacted me and yesterday I got it from the locker where he had left it. Absolutely awesome. He accomplished in one show what I'd been trying to achieve for years.

So I needed to empty out storage this week and without a hesitation he drove all the way up from Front Royal to help load the storage locker and see what else he could take to sell which relieved a lot of pressure in loading. Without his immense assistance, I could not have completed my loading and got as much 'stuff' out of the locker.

Thanks Mike!!!!!!!

Last edited:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Many thanks for the kind words, CARNAC. Glad I could help you out with your stash of stuff in WV, and in finding a radio for your jeep! [thumbzup]