• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Made a little progress on that M105

Trango

This reminds me

mo
I spent last night modding my M105... I was shooting to get it ready by today's wheeling but I realized at 6.30 that I wasn't going to make it. Flew in from Miami yesterday after briefing Southern Command, came home, unpacked, haven't slept yet. I do have much of the componts already made.

I'm about to bed down for an hour of sleep... that's my first sleep since Friday morning at 6.00 EDT.

I'm a little punchy right now but doing ok. I can't wait to finish this trailer. The front section is already stretched by 36".

Sorry for the hijack, but I thought the forum would be interested. I'm actually looking out at the window at it right now - it would be sweet to finish by the end of the weekend.

Bob

Low-Tech-Redneck

Tell me about it, during one marathon cleaning session on the 4th of July, I had the grinder in my right hand, the air line from the air compressor in my left and was switching between the two, one to grind, and the other to blast cold air into the grinder's motor to cool it down enough to keep holding it with my bare hands

If anyone's interrested, more pics of the resto are available here

http://www.ricecopforums.com/showthread.php?t=42137

Low-Tech-Redneck

Paint was the GCI 383 CARC substitute, $20 for a gallon, + $20 hazmat fee per order, it'll take probably 3.5 (round up to 4) gallons to do trailer and deuce together, those big cargo beds and stakes just EAT up the paint

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks